The Morrissey family, formerly with Camargo Insurance, Ries Insurance of Blue Ash, OH, and Winter Insurance joined together to form MRW Insurance. Although the name is new, the staff and agents have been in the independent insurance business for over 40 years.
Not all insurance agents are the same! Choosing the right one can make a big difference – in price, service, and value.
With other agencies, you get one company that sells one brand of insurance. With an independent insurance agency like MRW Insurance you get choices.
Why? Because independent insurance agencies, like MRW Insurance, represent a number of different insurance companies, and can compare coverage and prices to find the best possible value for your individual circumstances. As independent agents, we are members of the Greater Cincinnati community, and we’re committed to doing business face-to-face and being your advocate in times of need.
Serving Greater Cincinnati, Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana, here are a few reasons why MRW Insurance should be your first and last top when looking for insurance.
- We work for you when you have a claim.
- We are not beholden to any one company. This means you don’t have to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
- We are your consultants, working with you as you determine your needs.
- We are value-hunters who look after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage, and service.
- We offer one-stop shopping for a full range of products, including home, renters, auto, business, life, health, and retirement plans.
- We can periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- We are committed to customer satisfaction – it’s the key to our livelihood.
- We treat you like a person, not a number.
- We are licensed professionals with strong customer and community ties.
There is a difference. To find out how our independent insurance agency can help you find the right insurance coverage contact MRW Insurance today. Give us a call today at 513-984-5565.